Erin gave us exceptional service when we were looking for options when our mortgage was up for renewal. She was very upfront with us and recommended that staying with our current provider was our best option. She did not try to sway us on other options, she truly looked out for our best interest! Thank you Erin for taking the time to show us options.
- Tips to Improve Your Credit ScoreJuly 21, 2022 - 2:46 pm
If you are applying for a mortgage, you’ll want to try to have the best credit score possible. We have some tips to help.
- Retire on your terms with a reverse mortgageJuly 19, 2022 - 11:00 am
Retire on your terms with a reverse mortgage
- Update to clients with variable rate mortgagesJuly 15, 2022 - 3:05 pm
All our variable rate holder clients will be impacted by the prime rate increases.
- Trigger rates, or what prime rate increase means for your variable rate mortgageJuly 15, 2022 - 11:00 am
The trigger rate for a variable rate mortgage occurs when the prime rate goes up so much that your fixed payment does not cover the interest you owe each month.
- Bank of Canada Curveball – Debora Seehuber-MannJuly 13, 2022 - 12:18 pm
So the Bank of Canada threw us a curveball this morning and raised it’s overnight rate AGAIN which directly impacts the Canada Prime rate.
#303, 300 Manning Rd. NE
Calgary AB, T2E 8K4
4908 51 Ave
Innisfail AB, T4G 1M1
- Red Deer
Suite 101 – 5214 47th Ave
Red Deer AB, T4N 3P7
- Port Moody*
Unit 310 – 130 Brew St.
Port Moody BC, V3H 0E3
*By appointment only