The Bank of Canada financial policies are important to understand when we are watching mortgage rates. Canada Bond yields lead fixed-mortgage rates.
The latest Bank of Canada Interest Rate Announcement
- Fixed or Variable RateSeptember 28, 2022 - 10:46 am
- Bank of Canada Rate IncreaseSeptember 7, 2022 - 3:10 pm
- Tips to Improve Your Credit ScoreJuly 21, 2022 - 2:46 pm
If you are applying for a mortgage, you’ll want to try to have the best credit score possible. We have some tips to help.
- Retire on your terms with a reverse mortgageJuly 19, 2022 - 11:00 am
Retire on your terms with a reverse mortgage
- Update to clients with variable rate mortgagesJuly 15, 2022 - 3:05 pm
All our variable rate holder clients will be impacted by the prime rate increases.
#303 – 300 Manning Rd. NE
Calgary AB, T2E 8K4
4908 51 Ave
Innisfail AB, T4G 1M1
- Red Deer
#100 – 4315 55th Ave
Red Deer AB, T4N 4N7
- Port Moody*
Unit 310 – 130 Brew St.
Port Moody BC, V3H 0E3
*By appointment only