The Bank of Canada financial policies are important to understand when we are watching mortgage rates. Canada Bond yields lead fixed-mortgage rates.
The latest Bank of Canada Interest Rate Announcement
- Tips to Improve Your Credit ScoreJuly 21, 2022 - 2:46 pm
If you are applying for a mortgage, you’ll want to try to have the best credit score possible. We have some tips to help.
- Retire on your terms with a reverse mortgageJuly 19, 2022 - 11:00 am
Retire on your terms with a reverse mortgage
- Update to clients with variable rate mortgagesJuly 15, 2022 - 3:05 pm
All our variable rate holder clients will be impacted by the prime rate increases.
- Trigger rates, or what prime rate increase means for your variable rate mortgageJuly 15, 2022 - 11:00 am
The trigger rate for a variable rate mortgage occurs when the prime rate goes up so much that your fixed payment does not cover the interest you owe each month.
- Bank of Canada Curveball – Debora Seehuber-MannJuly 13, 2022 - 12:18 pm
So the Bank of Canada threw us a curveball this morning and raised it’s overnight rate AGAIN which directly impacts the Canada Prime rate.
#303, 300 Manning Rd. NE
Calgary AB, T2E 8K4
4908 51 Ave
Innisfail AB, T4G 1M1
- Red Deer
Suite 101 – 5214 47th Ave
Red Deer AB, T4N 3P7
- Port Moody*
Unit 310 – 130 Brew St.
Port Moody BC, V3H 0E3
*By appointment only